2013년 5월 24일 금요일

Yeosu Odongdo Island and Yeosu EXPO Area

  This post is the following post of the post on a Suncheon Bay Garden Expo trip.
  After I enjoyed my travel in Suncheon Bay Garden Expo, I took a bus to Yeosu, a port city which is also located in South Jeolla province of Korea. There was a shuttle bus between Garden Expo and Yeosu, so I could easily go to Yeosu. Here are the photos from the beautiful port city, Yeosu.


  Since Yeosu is a port city, there are quite a few beautiful islands. I visited Odongdo Island, which is one of the beautiful islands in Yeosu.


  There is a long path to Odongdo from the entrance. You can see the island in the photo.


  There are sea horses on the wall of the path.


  I looked down from stairs to Odondo.


  a poem about Yeosu.


  The paths were good to walk with green trees.


  I could see the ocean down there.


  The ocean.


  Right there is called "Dragon Cave." It was believed that dragons stayed there.



  This is the legend of Dragon Cave.


  Keep walking through the paths, there was another path to a lighthouse.


  Water was so clean.


  The lighthouse.


  I could see many ships.


  Went back from the lighthouse.


  This is a park in Odongdo Island.



  There is a turtle ship.(Geobukseon(거북선) in Korean) Yeosu commemorates admiral Yi Sun-sin since there was a big battle called the battle of Hansan island near Yeosu. Because of that, there is also a Yi Sun-sin bridge and Yi Sun-sin square in Yeosu.


  There is a big fountain called Music Fountain. the water comes out of hoses as music plays.




  As I went back to the entrance of Odongdo Island, I could see the fancy hotel, MVL Hotel.


  It was built for accommodation of visitors to see Yeosu EXPO in 2012.


  Now it has become a landmark of Odongdo Island.



  After talking a look around in Odongdo Island. I changed my steps toward the Yeosu Expo area. While going to the Yeosu Expo area, I could find an aquarium, Aqua Planet.


  After I arrived at the area, I could see buildings for the Expo.


  International Pavilion.



  There was a building called "Sky Tower," which is an observatory. People can go up to the building by an elevator, can enjoy the view from the top of the building.


    Inside the Sky Tower. This tower is also operating for making fresh water from sea water.


I went to the top of Sky Tower, and look down for the view.


  Yeosu Expo area.



  Yeosu Expo station.


  Odongdo Island.


  Korean-style houses called Hanok.


  After enjoying the views from the Sky Tower, I went to Expo Digital Gallery.


  The ceiling was a huge screen and it seemed like an aquarium.




  At night, I went to the Yi Sun-sin square to enjoy the night view of sea of Yeosu.



  I could see a colourful bridge, Dolsan bridge. The night view was awesome.

  My trip to Yeosu was so exciting but relaxing. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기