2013년 4월 1일 월요일

A Cherry Blossom Tour at "Dalmaji-gil"(달맞이길)


  As Spring has come, streets are getting covered with beautiful flowers, so I took a tour to enjoy some flowery streets with my friend.

  The place I chose to enjoy flowery roads was "Dalmaji-gil"(달맞이길) which is near the Haeundae beach in Busan. The name "Dalmaji-gil" means "moon-viewing street". The streets goes up to the mountain, so there are great spots to view the moon. Many people come by Dalmaji-gil not only for enjoying the moon, but also for enjoying the flowery streets full of cherry blossoms.

  Dalmaji-gil is near the right side of the Haeundae Beach. It takes about 20 minutes on foot from the beach to the start point of Dalmaji-gil.


  Fully-bloomed cherry blossoms looked amazing. The weather was warm enough to take a stroll and enjoy the flowers.


 






  There are a lot of flats along with the streets. I felt jealous of people living here. 
 

 


  When I looked down, I could see the sea. Cherry blossoms and pine trees with the sea, that was awesome.



  After enjoying the flowery streets, I walked down to the side.




  And I could see the beachside scenery.


  I feel as if I could smell the salty scent from the beach.


  In the end, I walked down to the Haeundae beach. The sun was falling down.

  Now I feel Spring has finally come.  It was a great trip.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기